If you live in or around the Colorado Springs area, you’re probably aware of the great variety of medical services offered there. You have your regular doctor, so why would you need Colorado Springs Dermatology? Here are some of the major reasons you might want consider seeing a specialist in dermatology in the Colorado Springs area.
1. Chronic Acne – The heartbreak that is the skin condition known as acne affects more than 96% of those in their teen years and continues to adulthood for many. It most commonly appears on the face and the neck, but also affects the back and the chest. For most people, acne is mild and goes away by the early twenties, but if your acne is aggressive or chronic you definitely want to get treatment from a licensed dermatologist.
2. Varicose Veins – These blue, spiny spider webs that affect your legs, arms and body look terrible, but can also become painful. They become itchy, but scratching can cause them to become ulcerated. A specialized dermatologist has a variety of treatments to offer, both surgical and non-surgical.
3. A suspicious mole – Have you noticed a mole that has become larger than a pencil eraser, or that’s changed shape or color? There’s no need to panic, but a sudden mutation in a mole might be an early indication of a growth going cancerous. A dermatologist can offer peace of mind and treatment.
4. Frequently occurring or lingering rash – Dermatitis occurs in us all from time to time, but if you get a rash that won’t go away, or simply keeps coming back you may have a chronic condition. Pain and health issues may result from an untreated rash.
5. Eczema – this is a chronic skin disorder that shows itself with scaly and itchy skin. You can tell it by dry leathery or raw skin areas, very itchy skin, blisters with crusting and redness and inflammation. A qualified dermatologist has a variety of treatments available for chronic eczema that can help you manage this annoying and painful condition.
6. Cosmetic procedures – Specialized dermatologists are able to perform a variety of cosmetic procedure, like removing scars or birthmarks, skin lesions or mole or even tattoos. There are times in life when you want to improve your appearance and a dermatologist can help you to attain this.
These are just some of the procedures a dermatologist can help you with. Check online or with your regular doctor to find a practitioner of Colorado Springs dermatology.
Colorado Springs Dermatology – Get your FREE consumer’s report, “How to Find a Great Dermatologist in Colorado Springs” and get the facts. Go to http://www.ColoradoSpringsDermatologyGuide.com to claim your free guide written specifically for Colorado Springs residents. Don’t risk your health, visit now! http//www.ColoradoSpringsDermatologyGuide.com