Most acne medications only mask the symptoms of acne and do nothing to stop the real cause of acne. This is why people buy acne products month after month (year after year). And every time you stop using the product acne would come back again.
What you should do is find out what the real cause of acne is and stop it.
So what’s the real cause of acne?
• Acne occurs when your body contains more toxic than your kidneys and bowels can remove. ( (Your kidneys and bowels are the two primary channels of elimination that your body expel toxics and waste products through.)
• These toxic substances may be the accumulation of fat stored chemicals the liver can not wash out or there may be a problem with fat digestion, fat accumulation, food allergy, or even the accumulation of hormones that your body produces.
• Once you strengthen these toxic substances, kidneys and bowels can get overloaded and clogged up, causing it to not work properly.
• When that happens some of the load being thrown onto your liver. One of the main roles of your liver is to metabolize pile up fat to usable energy for your body.
• This means, your liver makes some of the work of your kidneys. So now, your liver gets overloaded and also will not work at full capacity.
The most common home treatment for acne is twice daily application of benzyl peroxide solution such as Neutrogena on the spot. This work by killing bacteria, drying oil, and causing your skin to peel. It is effective for minor acne (whiteheads, blackheads and pimples).
The prescription or OTC antibiotics like Stride or stri-Oxywork kill bacteria with oil, causes acne.
For an even more surefire acne treatment, your doctor may suggest chemical skin peeling, removal of scars by dermabrasion or laser, or removal or drainage of cysts.
Synthetic derivatives of vitamin A or retinoid, are for severe acne, which take the form of redness, nodules and cysts Retinoid include creams and gels such as the retina and isotretinoin pills – Acutance. Acutance is an effective acne treatment as it works to reduce the size and production of oil glands in the skin. Its effects are unbeatable and last a long time? Six months? Which is why it is so expensive ($ 450 per bottle)? Pregnant and sexually active women must avoid retinoid, because they cause severe birth defects.
Resurfacing laser is the newest way to remove the scar tissue acne and acne, among other uses. Presented to be very effective in acne permanently, and fast outpacing the dermabrasion in popularity. It works by vaporizing unwanted tissue, allowing new healthy skin cells to grow.