A blemish-free and glowing skin is the fancy of everyone. Apart from beauty, it also indicates good health and vitality. However, very few people are blessed with naturally beautiful skin, which doesn’t demand much care. For the rest of us, regular care is necessary. In fact, a good skin care routine is a must for maintaining the glory of your beautiful skin. In this context, using homemade products is the best way to make your skin shine naturally. Remember, your skin type is a crucial determinant of the ingredients that you can use to rejuvenate your skin. The article brings you some very useful natural home remedies, which will make your skin, glow and look gorgeous. Follow these tips to be the stunning beauty you have always wanted to be.
Natural Tips for Glowing Skin
1. Mix the juice of 1 lime in to a bowl of milk. Set it aside for some time. Once it curdles, apply the mixture all over the face and let it dry. Wash off. This treatment not only moisturizes and smoothens the skin, but it also cures pimples and scars.
2. The application of the juice extracted from the leaves of fresh mint, is a valuable therapy in the management of acne. Mint prevents dryness and reduces the occurrence of ugly scars.
3. Ditch the synthetic scrubs. Instead opt for a home made face scrub which will gently and effectively scrub off dirt and grime. The flour of Bengal gram is a very effectual cleansing agent. Its regular use improves skin texture and keeps years off the skin.
4. Stock up on whole grains – whole wheat flour, rice flakes, rice bran, oats, brown rice, and nuts. They supply the body with the essential vitamin B group of nutrients. These foods are indispensable if one wants a healthy and beautiful skin. A marked reduction in spots, pigmentation, scars, dryness, and dullness is seen, with a raised consumption of these foods.
5. Protection against the sunlight is very important. Excessive exposure to the sun can make the skin lifeless, leathery and wrinkled. Shield the skin using an umbrella, or a scarf. Ensure that you use a good sunscreen with adequate SPF.
Found in your own kitchen is a simple, chemical free cleanser good unboiled milk. All you need to do is dip a piece of cotton wool in milk and wipe your face with it. It also cleans unseen dirt and goes down into your pores. Another fine cleanser is almond oil, especially effective in protecting the delicate skin under the eyes.
For normal skin care, you can take 1 cup of yogurt, 1 tablespoon orange juice and 1 tablespoon lemon juice and mix it into a paste. Apply it on your face as a mask and keep it on for 15 minutes. Then clean it off with a wet tissue watch your complexion glow. For dry skin, you could use a mixture of cooked oatmeal and honey; it will not only help moisturize the skin but also acts as a good cleansing agent.
Skin Nourishment and Bleach:
For nourishing your face try a protein mask. You can prepare this mask by first soaking 1 tablespoon urad dal and 4 almonds in water overnight and then grinding them into a paste. You can then apply this protein mask to your face and wash it off after half an hour. This exceptional protein mask will not only nourish the skin but also bleach it.
Wrinkle Prevention and Softer Skin:
To prevent wrinkles and soften your skin, you could try pure castor oil; it is known to slow down the aging process of the skin.
Skin Conditioner:Yoga for weight loss is a very gentle way to stretch and tone the body and makes it suppler again. Yoga might not be the best option exercise-wise if you want to lose weight quickly and mainly through excercising, but yoga can help you on your way to a slimmer and more toned body. Yoga weight loss means losing weight that stays off, if you keep practising yoga after losing weight.
Another simple and excellent skin conditioner that can be made out of 1 tbsp. honey blended with 2 tbsp. cream (of milk). Leave it on for a few minutes and wash it off. It works like magic.
Read more on Home Remedies for Common Illness and Holiday Travel Destinations and Herbal Home Remedies