Some tend to think, and wrongly so, that acne can’t be cured or if there is a cure, it probably involves some kind of surgery. Acne can be cured, and in many cases all that’s needed are simple home remedies and some healthy lifestyle changes. As far as surgery is concerned, skin treatment is only a last resort for Diagnosis individuals whose problems is beyond all pharmaceutical control.
As for what remedies you can use to help your acne, here are some of the best and time tested ones;
1. Healthy lifestyle: the way you live shows up on your skin. Remember that every time you decide to gobble down a mug of coffee to stay up all night. What you need is to ensure your body gets 8 hours of non-stop purely calm sleep. In addition, drink lots of water. Eight glasses is a standard, but if the weather is drier, more is good. Make sure you eat a balanced diet. A balanced diet, with healthy sources of nutrition, like white meat, fruits and vegetables will greatly improve the quality of your skin and heal the acne from the source; within. Remember that acne is caused by bacteria, and when your immune system is strong, you can fight it better.
2. Oatmeal Masks: oatmeal masks are great for oily skin. If you have oily skin, that will probably aggravate your acne more. Grind some oatmeal and make a paste out of, it will not only serve as a great mask, but it’s also a very good scrub as well. Leave it on your face till it dries, doing this every 3 days will help keep your skin fresh and oil free. This is will cause a visible reduction in the acne.
3. Lemon Juice: lemon juice diluted with water is another great remedy for oily or combination skin. Lemon juice is an excellent skin tonic and not only helps to reduce acne, it will work on removing acne scars as well. If your skin is overly oily, you should mix the lemon juice with some milk.Diagnosis Make it a tablespoon of lemon juice and two tablespoons of milk. The resulting mixture should be applied to the face or affected area and left on till dry. Wash with cold water and love the glowing reflection you’ll see in the mirror.
4. Multivitamins: consult your physician and ask for a recommendation of some great multivitamins. These will help to boost your immune system and improve overall skin texture.
5. Green Tea: green tea is actually great for acne because it contains enzymes that cleanse the body and help remove toxins. The result is cleaner blood and healthier circulation, both of which reduce acne.
Hi, I am Sana Khan, I am a student of mbbs for more information about my work please visit at :www.Doctorinuk.com