There are many different acne treatments to choose from, although a lot of them do work, many can actually damage your skin in the process. There are plenty of great natural and safe ways to treat your acne and inexpensively in the privacy of your own home and without worrying about the possible after effects of harsh skin cleaners or strong antibiotics.
Acne is not caused by dirt, which is a common myth; in fact those with acne probably have the cleanest faces of all. But over cleaning your face can over stimulate the sebaceous glands and cause you to have more spots as it can exacerbate the condition.
You can actually treat the condition with foods you may already have in your cupboard. Here are some natural and quite traditional ways (before all the other fancy treatments) of treating your acne and keeping your skin healthy:
• Make an egg yolk mask. It may seem like an odd way of treating acne but it can actually help to remove excess oils from the skin. Apply egg yolk with a cotton ball or pad to your spots and leave on for 15-20 minutes before washing thoroughly with cold water.
• Mix lemon juice and rose water together, apply over face with a cotton ball, and leave for half an hour and then rinse. Try this for 20-25 days.
• Take one tablespoon of sour cream, one tablespoon of yoghurt, one tablespoon of grind oatmeal mixed with 3-4 drops of lemon juice and apply to the face, rinsing off after 10-15 minutes.
• Groundnut oil mixed with one tablespoon of limejuice can be applied directly onto spots with a cotton bud to prevent further outbreaks.
• Mix honey and cinnamon powder together to make a fine paste and apply on pimples overnight and wash it off in the morning with warm water. Repeat this process for 2-3 weeks and your pimples will vanish.
• Mash ½ cup of apple and use ½ cup of cooked oatmeal, one tablespoon of lemon juice and one slightly beaten egg white to make a paste. Then apply to liberally to your face for 15-20 minutes then rinse with cold water.
• Make a fine paste of turmeric powder with neem leaves which should be applied on the affected areas then washed off after 25-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
• Blend a small amount of ground almonds with honey to produce a fine paste, apply to a hot washcloth or flannel then rinse off with cold water.
• Sandalwood has a very cooling effect and will reduce the inflammation that
acne causes so a paste made from sandalwood and black gram when applied to the face and left over night then rinsed the following day will do a great job in reducing redness and irritation.
Clear Skin MAX is an acne and skin impurity system which contains 5 key products to remove and cure acne, the kit includes:
– Oil Control Cleansing Gel
– Acne Vanisher Mask
– Melanin Expel Essence
– Pore Conditioning Lotion
– Acne Emergency Treatment Cream
Welcome to www.ClearSkinMAX.com, the #1 rated acne treatment…