There are many causes of body acne such as stress, unhealthy diet, hormonal imbalance and genetic. It usually appears on the chest, back, shoulders, and buttocks and can be more severe than facial acne. In order to treat body acne, one needs to make a good skin care program. Here are some tips on how to choose and use an acne body wash for men.
Acne Body Wash for Men
In order to treat the body acne effectively it is recommended to use a salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide or glycolic acid derivative based body wash Salicylic acid in small percentages (usually two precent) helps in keeping pimples and blackheads away. These ingredients are also beneficial in the treatment of clogged pores. One can also go for a body wash that contain aloe vera and chamomile. These herbs are very effective in the treatment of blemishes caused by the acne.
In order to treat a sensitive skin, one should go for a moisturizer based product to prevent dryness after washing the skin. Try to go for body wash containing vitamins that help in clearing the skin. One can also choose herbal body wash containing neem oil, dandelion root or honeysuckle. These herbs are loaded with antibacterial properties.
Tips to Control Body Acne
Here are some simple tips on how to control body acne:
– In order to control body acne, one need to follow a proper skin care routine.
– Do not forget to take a shower after activities that make you sweat.
– To keep the skin well moisturized, always use a good quality aloe vera and vitamin E based body lotion after the use of acne body wash.
– Simple health and hygiene measures can go a long way in controlling the problem of body acne.
– Wearing loose clothing that allows sweat to evaporate and keeping the skin clean are the most effective ways to prevent body acne. However, the Mayo Clinic recommends that acne-prone areas be washed only twice per day and avoid over cleansing to protect the skin from irritation.
Accoding to the mayoclinic.com, body acne can be controlled by washing the afflicted areas with a medicated body wash. One can also used an over the counter active ingredients containing benzoyl peroxide, lactic acid, resourcinol, salicylic acid or sulfur. In case of moderate or severe acne, a dermatologist may prescribe benzoyl peroxide and antibotics, or benzoyl peroxide and erythromycin. The most severe acne is treated with oral antibiotics or isotretinoin.
Get beautiful skin with Skin Care tips Also, get glow on you skin naturally with Glowing Skin Tips